Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 12 April 2010

Magnolia looking all Vintage~~





Hi All...
Another card featuring the lovely Tilda!
I made this card for two challenges today, MDU "Olden Days" and My Time to Craft "Pretty Pearls".

http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/04/magnolia-down-under-challenge-41.html

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/challenge-87-pretty-pearls.html

http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-magnolia-licious-sketch.html

I have used papers by DCWV Latte stack for this card, wanted it to have a vintage feel. The Tilda and bench were coloured using just grey, black anf white (that was hard)~ I have never coloured her in like this before, what a great idea for that vintage look... Not sure I managed it as well as I would have liked, but enjoyed having a go anyway. The matting is done with a new Nestability in a scalloped rectangle, I bought this a while ago and never used it.

The lovely old bench is not a Magnolia stamp, I just picked this up at a craft fair and hoped it would be the right size for her to sit on, I was pleased when it was. A very useful stamp indeed...
I added flowers from my stash and some Pearls and Pins.
and again I have used a MS punch for the border~~

Bye Debbiexx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful vintage-look card! You've colored Tilda beautifully, and that park bench stamp is lovely! These colors and papers are gorgeous. I love the flowers and punched border. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Debbie, what a beautiful card - and so gorgeous and vintage too! Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Hun, I couldn't find an email address for you but if you would like to email me via my blog I can give you some advice about 'hyperlinking'. Someone kindly helped me when I was first blogging so I thought I'd offer to help if you are interested, hugs, Jo x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely vintage look! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Debra James said...

This is fabulous Debbie, i love how you have Tilda sitting on the bench and she looks wondeful coloured in the black and white and great paper colour combo to go with her. Thanks for playing with MDUC, hugs xxxxxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Debbie,
Your card is beautiful. Tilda is adorable and coloured so wonderfully. A fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Daniele said...

what a lovely card thanks for joining us at Mttc HUGS X