Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 18 May 2010

Sorry you are not well~



Hi All~

What a brilliant day, cannot believe how sunny and hot it was, I have been to the Retreat (allotment) for three hours digging and weeding, and I have actually caught the sun on my neck!!
Please more days like that.....

I have made a man's card tonight, but am now off Scrapbooking my daughters holiday photo's in a mo, I will hopefully share some of them with you should you like to see some!
This card has my FREE dog stamp on, It was on the front of a cardmaking magzine about three months ago. The papers are MME, I printed the Man's best friend sentiment on the PC and the Get Well sentiment is from a Kanban.

http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-92-under-weather.html

http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/paper-cutz-challenge-41.html

http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2010/05/sss56-may-15-2010.html

Debbiexx

11 comments:

Sheila said...

This is lovley - glad you had a nice time in your allotment! Lovely day here in London too! Sheila:)X

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Debbie, it would cheer anyone up! How are those veggies looking?
xx

Donna said...

lovely card Debbie. In Nottingham they've forecast 25 by saturday!! hope thy're right for a change lol x

Suzie Q said...

Hiya Debbie,
freebie stamp wow and a nice one too great sentiments x
hugs
Suzie qx
what that there you be growing on your allotment ooh ah lol x

Faye said...

Oh, I think I need to come and raid your stash! Watch out for random burglaries which only target your carfting goodies! ;) Another scrummy one!
P.S. Not sure I can make playgroup, toddlers are scary! xxx

Unknown said...

Oooh, how cute is that! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Shelley said...

Very sweet! A great sentiment. Lovley colouring. hugs Shelley

Anonymous said...

Just adorable!! Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Helen Dooley said...

What an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at PCC

Daniele said...

what a cutie thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just sooo cute! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.