Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 5 July 2010

Trade it Thursday with Crystal~

Hi All,
What a lovely surprise waiting for me when i got in from work.
Crystal over at Crystals Crafty Creations has a "Trade it Thursday" section on her blog, she puts something crafty on it that she does not want anymore, and you tell her what you would like to trade for it! Simple's!

Well two weeks ago I did just that. I traded a stamp set I had not opened and Crystal traded a Nestabilitie that I did not have. Well I have it now!
When I got in today it was waiting for me. Thank you Crystal, I will be back to trade again soon. It's really easy go take a look at what she has on offer this week, it's lovely....

Debbiexx

1 comment:

Crystal said...

AWW Thanks Debbie!!! I am SOOOO happy with our trade too, What a wonderful trade thanks so much for having some fun with me!!! :)Big hugs!!