Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 9 August 2010

Crafters Companion s.w.a.l.k.



Hi All~


Today's weather started off so awful, rain and more rain...however this afternoon has come out all lovely, hope it stays like this.

I bought a full set of these Crafters Companion s.w.a.l.k. stamps and this is the first one I have used. They are really sweet, this one is an anniversary image, nice for a special couple..

All the papers used are Basic Grey, and I have used a MS punch for the border. The matt under the image is cut with my Nestie Scallop, the little hearts were free cut and edged with a pink copic marker. The image was coloured with copics too. I have finished off with a few gems from my stash to give it some Bling..

Entered into:

Basic Grey--Gems/Pearls
Sweet Stamping--Pink
Crafters Companion--Sketch and Stamp
Crafty Creations--Wedding/Anniversary

Debbiexx

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie this is soooooo sweet!! That image is way tooooo cute! Great layout girly and love those added hearts!

chris said...

Debbie this is wonderful, love, love, love the colours.
And that image is so gorgeous. hugs chris xx

Fiona said...

cool card Debbie...that image is so sweet.

Fi
x

craftyb said...

awww...such a cute couple! love your pp mix...thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Lindsey said...

Hi Debbie, sorry i'm so late with my commenting, it's been a busy weekend so i'm trying to catch up now! I love this, the image is lovely and the papers and sketch are gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Such a cute card! I love the sweet image and fab colours.

Thanks for joining us at the CC challenge this month.

Lisa x
Guest DT

Tamie said...

Your card made me smile and it is so darn cute! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie - GDT

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Debbie!, so love these stamps too and you have colored the image in beautifully :o)
Take care hun, love Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Debbie.
I love these images too, I must make an effort to get some ink on mine!
Love Elaine xx

Unknown said...

wow wonderful card..love the layout and image xx

Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Lou said...

This is really lovely! Thank you for joining in with the Crafter's Companion challenge!

sallysbitz2 said...

Fab card xx

I also bought a full set of these stamps from Create and Craft.Love them all but have not tried em all yet!

Ginger Claire said...

Hi Debbie
A fabulous card. Thanks for joining this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge.
Claire xx