Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 4 September 2010

Robbie's Birthday Card~

Hi All~

Just thought I would share with you the Birthday card I have made for my Guitar mad Nephew.
Robbie must have 5 guitars, I have even bought him Guitar related things for his Birthday in a couple of weeks.




He is only 13 but is a very accomplished player, and his rendition of Oasis's "Wonderwall" and Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven", makes the hairs stand up on my arms!!

Found The Creative Cottage had a Celebration Challenge, so it's entered in that.

The Creatie Cottage--Celebrate


Debbiexx

11 comments:

Elaine said...

Fab card Debbie and I'm sure Robbie will love it. Love your colouring and the colour combo, and the ribbon is a perfect touch.
Love Elaine xx

Lindsey said...

Fab card Debbie! Perfect for any (air)guitar player from 5 to 105!
Linds x

Fiona said...

hey Debbie...I agree with Linds...this is fab.

Fi
x

Mandy said...

Fab card hun, the cute image is perfect for a guitar player, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Sounds like this is the perfect card for your nephew.

Liz x

lindyloo said...

what a super card love the layout and colours you have used thanks for playing along with us at the creative cottage lindyloo x

Fiona said...

Hi Debbie,
What a cool dude playing his guitar, love what you have done with the layout and also the colours you chose. Bet your nephew will think it's "awesome" (My nephew says this word about every 30 seconds!)

Squirrel x said...

Brilliant card hun, the perfect image in fact! Layout and colours are fab, just fantastic. Have signed up to Follow so will have a proper nose round later. Hugs, Sxx

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
this is just perfect for a teenage boy especially one who plays a guitar...Love the papers and your colouring is beautiful...
Mandy xx

Kristina said...

this is really cute and just great for a boy!

Faye said...

Hello my little fruit loop! Just loving this cool boy card, the layout is totally fabby. xxx