Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 18 October 2010

Christmas and more Christmas~


Hiya All~

I felt a bit better today, and after work I went to my monthly craft club (The Cut and Chat Group) and had a lovely crafty time for two hours with my lovely friends...Thanks girls for a great meet up.

I did not make any of these cards at the meet, I had part started them before I went, and finished them tonight.

As I am on Christmas mode, I decided to make a couple of cards similar to each other.
I have used the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamp, the papers are all Freebies from a magazine and sentiments are Craftwork Cards.

I have managed to find a challenge these cards fit, but did not intend to enter them for anything really, they were just for my stash!

Crafty Cardmakers--Use a Freebie (my papers)

Debbiexx

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I just love these cards Debbie. I love how you have taken the same image and made the cards just slightly different.....very nice!

Kristina said...

That image is just adorable, great cards!

Nicola said...

Love this image Debbie and you have coloured it so beautifully. Another two gorgeous Christmas cards for your collection.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Wishcraft said...

Great cards - love the image and fab freebie papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers :o) Lisa x