Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 6 October 2010

Congratulations~




Hi All~

My daughter has asked me to make her a Congratulations card for her Boyfriend mum and partner, they have just got Engaged, so I had a think and came up with this Crafters Companion Image from the S.W.A.L.K range.
Coloured with pro-makers, a Nestie for the matting, Ek Success punch (moroccan), Finished with Hobbyhouse pearls, some ribbon and stickles.

Found a couple of challenge to enter:

Papertake Weekly--Use an old Challenge (I have used Sketch 46)
A Spoonfull of Sugar--Sparkle and Shine

Debbiexx

9 comments:

chris said...

Oh Debbie, its gorgeous. love it.

Lindsey said...

It's lovely Debbie!

Andria said...

Perfect card for the occasion, lovely subtle colours too :).

Crystal said...

Debbie this is soooooo sweet!!!

Vicky said...

Beautiful card Debbie!, love these SWALK images (made a card today with one!!), great layout and gorgeous papers too.
Congrats on your daughter's boyfriend's Mum and boyfriend engagements :o) (that was a mouthful lol!!)
Hugs Vicky xx
P.s The Poinsettia flower punches I use are the large and small one, want to get the other punches now, they are brill!!!xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - I've got a couple of those SWALK images and they're really cute.

Helen x

Fiona said...

oh this is so pretty Debbie..what a cute image!!

Fi
x

papertrails leaver said...

a super sweet card! I think your daughter will be especially proud giving this card :-) Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly for our 3rd birthday! :-) Amy

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Such a cute card,I'm lovin the sweet image..Fab layout and border...
Mandy xx