Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 23 November 2010

With Love at Christmas~


Hi All~

Hope your week is going well.

This is my all time favorite Christmas image, and it's a digi by Heather Ellis.
I just don't get fed up of using it, and sold quite a lot of them a the fair a few weeks ago, so hopefully I will sell some more this weekend at the next one.
The DP are just leftovers from my bit box, so not sure of their names. the Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, ribbon is from my stash. I have added some Stardust Stickles.
For the Challenge over at Passion for Pro-Markers they have asked for "Old and New" stash. My new are these papers and Sentimnet, they are only about three weeks old, and the old is the ribbon and charm which I have had since the begining of the year and never used.

Entered into:

Paper Sundae--Sketch
Polycraft--Blue
Passion for Pro-Markers--Old and New stash
Creative Cottage--Someone special at Christmas
Totally Gorgeous--Non traditional Christmas colours
Papertake Ch--Cut it Out

Debbiexx

22 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, your card is adorable. The papers are gorgeous & I love the little splash of glitter ~ Hope you ok.
Hugz Fleur xXx

maddy hill said...

cute image Debbie ! fab card .. thanks for joining us at papertake weekly challenge x
love
maddy x

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness Debbie..I have just fallen in love with this adorable little image!I love how you have done it in white and the blues! And I LOVE THE GLITTER!

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.an adorable image and i love the icy colours and spotty ribbon.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

lindyloo said...

oh what a simply adorable image with super colour combo thans for joining us at the creative cottage huggies lindyloo x

Dotty Jo said...

Totally sweet - what a lovely card Debbie, with great colours! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. My hope is that I'll manage to drop by a few of my most favourite blogs from time to time over the next few months until I am back up and blogging on a regular basis. See you again soon, Jo x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, thanks for joining us at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
ps could you just let us know in your post what your old & new items are? Ta hun x

Vicky said...

Debbie this card is super cute hun!, and I just love the papers too. I never get bored with these images too, they are just stunning,
hugs Vicky xx

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love your image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP :o)

Alica said...

Very pretty! The image is super sweet and I lvoe how you hanged the charm from behind the sentiment! Very creative!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Emma said...

A beautiful card Debbie, gorgeous image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP/Pollycraft and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Anonymous said...

Really sweet image Debbie, thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh very cute! Love the papers x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - I love that image.

Helen x

Debs said...

fabby card Debbie.love the sweet image :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..hope your joining in the hop..hugs..Debs x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
oh what a little cutie this is x
i have a little something on my blog for youx
hugs
Suzie qx

Kat said...

Lovely card. I'm not surprised that's your favourite Christmas image. It's adorable. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card....such a cute image and a great take on our "blue" theme this week....thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Take care
San x

Lisa said...

Aw, such a cutie!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Julie said...

Hi Debbie - this is so sweet - lovely image and beautiful colour combo! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
This is adorable. Such a cute image & your papaers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx