Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 4 December 2010

Should have explained~

What a nutter I am. Just realised I did not explain why the New Job card (see earlier post) had a get well image on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well it is meant to resemble a job in a doctors surgery, a nurse/receptionist/chemist etc...
Did not even give it a thought to explain it....Sorry.

Debbiexx

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It is a fabulous card, and wish your daughter good luck in her new job.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sheila said...

Debbie, Wish your daughter all the best in her new job. Never gonna catch up commenting but loving all your cards I have missed!! Keep up the fab work and glad you looking forward to being 50 - it doesn't hurt at all babe!! Sheila:)X