Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 9 February 2011

Edwin in RED~

Hi Girls~

Thank you for being so kind commenting on the story about my lovely Nana~
I did have to laugh at those of you asking if I cut fringes (Fluffy) and if I am a Hairdresser (Lindsey). Well I did do a course on hairdressing at school but that was in 1977!!!!!!!!!! I can only assume it is the same as riding a bike...You never forget the basics. When the children were young I could do their hair, not when they grew up tho, I am not that cruel. So No, I am afraid If I need a new job, hairdressing is not it!!

On to tonight's card. Sorry about the awful piccy, but my pc has been playing up and I spent over an hour sorting it out...Oh the air was blue.
I thought I would never get this card to show up!!



Well it's the cheeky chappy Edwin, poor bloke gets overlooked sometimes in favour of his better half, but I think he is cute and any chance I get I will use him. I have him dressed as Robin Hood and it's one of my favorites...Must get that one out again!


Entering into:

Bee Crafty--Ribbons
Cupcake--Red
Creative Inspirations--Colour combo
Crafty Creations--Three little Words
Craft your days Away--Photo Inspiration
Just Magnolia--Anything and a Ribbon
The Pixie Cottage--Sketch and Ribbon
Dutch Dare Challenge--Red white and pink
Debbiexx

13 comments:

Sadilla said...

Very cute... I like the red color combo!
thanks for sharing at The Pixie Cottage
Hugs
Sadia

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the colours!
Clairexx

Nanda said...

Very sweet and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Lindsey said...

Great card Debbie, love the CAS layout and the colours.
Linds x

Kristina said...

Adorable Debbie!!

Vicky said...

Just the cutest hun, he looks gorgeous isn red :o)

Thanks for your lovely message earlier hun, Just having a frustrated day, I think I'm just not use to not working :o( Hopefully the doc will say ya and I can get back in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again sweetie, big hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

THis is just gorgoues hun,love all the detail you have added onto this bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs ♥

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! Edwin is so cute and I love all the shades of red! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Lena said...

Just perfect your card. It is so beautiful!! Little Edwin is beautifully coloured,and combo colors is so precious.
Thanks so much for sharing at DDCC this week. I'm so glad I came by so I can follow you now! Hugs and much love,
Lena

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, Debbie! Thanks so much for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge!!
smiles,Deena