Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 27 February 2011

What a Fairy Nice Day~




Hello Ladies,

It was quite a nice day outside today, but i can tell you it is quite cold out there. I did not get time this afternoon to do any crafting, I was ironing and watching the rugby, I am hoping I get a chance to do a bit tonight.

I made this card last night and have not made an Easel card for months. I like them, but prefer just regular "flat" cards. Anyway an easel card it it...
The stamped image is from my Pergamano Fairies (I have 6 of these altogether and they are all cute like this one.)




The papers are Memory Box again, this time the pad I have not used yet called Minuet. These are mostly blue and green colours.
I have used some American Craft ribbon in blue and brown and added some tiny sequin flowers. The flower in the corner is made using a Woodware punch. The image is coloured with Pro-Markers. The border punch is my latest MS punch, Oh I do love this one.

I have entered into:

A Spoonfull of Sugar--Happy Birthday
Crafty Cardmakers--Fairy and 2 Punches
Creative Card Crew--Fantasy
Crafts 4 Eternity--Easel Card
Crafty Creations--At the Bottom of the Garden
Crafts and Me--Wings
Flutterby Wednesday--Open and Wings
Phindy's Place--Sketch

Debbiexx

14 comments:

Vicky said...

This is so gorgous sweetie! love your new papers hun and such fabulous colours too ~ just sooooo yummy :o)

I'm watching the footie ~ and Arsenal are playing pants :o(

hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

It's lovely Debbie - papers are great, such lovely colours. You've had better weather than I have - it's been pouring with rain all day. Hope you get into your crafty space tonight. Hugs, Claire x

pinky said...

Ah its very sweet Debbie and such a gorgeous mix of colours, works so well together,. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Fiona said...

this is fab Debbie...that little fairy is so cute.

you could enter Sweet Stampin and Dream Valley challenges which I am on the DT for!!

Fi
x

Fiona said...

Lovely colour combo and layout Debbie. Thanks for the info on the flower stamp.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.
I love these fairies, they're so pretty and delicate and the colour combo is perfect, my favourite colours together.

Love Elaine xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh how beautiful... Thanks so much for entering into this weeks Phindy's Place Challenge. We hope to see you again next week.
Hugs,
Lynda

Lisa said...

Hi Debbie, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab colour combo.

Lisa x

PS: There is something for you on my blog.

Michele Spera said...

very beautiful card! the colors are wonderful together:-) thank you for joining us at C4E

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the design, cute image and yummy papers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Donna x

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Tine said...

Hi Debbie. Lovely subtle colours on this one and I agree, that punch is gorgeous. The layout looks great on the easel too. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

michele said...

fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Ann English said...

Sweet as can be! Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge !