Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 12 March 2011

LOTV Topper Card~

Hi Girls, Just a quick post tonight before bed and my Craft Fair in the morning, hope it goes well, made lots of craft item, just hope people like them!

Can I apologise for the horrendous photograph, I am no David Bailey, I am rubbish at it, but hey ho, can't be good at everything!! LOL


I have made a card using a LOTV image, but it NOT a stamped image, it's a topper. I bought loads of these last year and they have come in really handy when pushed for time, they are so sweet and I love this one with it's "cookie" little girl and her cat!



I have used some of my New papers from, Memory Box Minuet, Dovecraft Tea House and First Edition Desert & Blooms...Was meant to be saving my money for next weekend, but I just couldn't help but have these packs when I saw them, they are all stunning.
I have used my NS small and large flower punch and leaf, Hobbyhouse pearls and an old sentiment I bought off QVC. All finished off with Stardust Stickles.

I would like to enter this into:


Cute Card Thursday--Happy Birthday
Colour Create--Colour combo
Delicious Doodles--Green
LOTV--Say it with Flowers
Paperplay--Green
Sarah Hurley--Flowers
The Sweet Stop--Sketch
Kaboodles Doodles--Go Green

Debbiexx

21 comments:

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Debbie, love the border punch & your fab flowers ~ hope tomorrow goes well.
It's a shame you're not going to the NEC ~ would have been great to have a coffee!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Debbie.
Those toppers are so sweet and great for making cards a little bit quicker to put together.

Have a good day tomorrow at the fair.

Love Elaine xx

Fiona said...

Very pretty Debbie, you have a good eye for colours. Let us know how the craft fair goes, hope you do well.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorgeous Topper and card thanks os much for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles hugs Pascale

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is so sweet - love that little flowers
Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
Good luck
Lisa

Claire said...

this is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week :D
C
xx

Allison said...

sweet card
Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
AllisonX

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie! love the cute image and your dp's are delish hun ~ Hope you had a great time at the craft fair too sweetie :o)

hugs Vicky xx

patriziawithaz said...

A really great card Debbie. Lovely LOTV image and smashing papers. I have been thinking of getting some of the LOTV squares and I'm guessing you would recommend them xx

uksharon said...

Fabulous image and card
Thanks for sharing with us at PP this week
Best wishes, Sharon

chris said...

wow such a beauty Debbie, I think I could do with some of those toppers, Maybe I would get more stuff put on my blog!! this is so sweet.
hugs chris xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun! I adore the sweet image, too cute!
Hugs Tab xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at Delicious Doodles. I hope you'll join us next time.

Good luck

Claire x

Crystal said...

Oh my word Debbie this is soooo beautiful, LOVE the softness of this and your coloring looks WONDERFUL!!!! This is sooo pretty, LOVE IT!!!

Teri said...

Beautiful hun! Might have to get me some of these toppers!!
Thanks for playing our 'Green for St. Patrick' challenge at Delicious Doodles, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

Jacq said...

Just started following your gorgeous blog. What an adorable card, love everything about it, the image is scrumptious, love the dp's and colours.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog, Flowers Challenge this week! Jo xxx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Debbie. Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

Julie said...

Beautiful - lovely layout!! These toppers can be a godsend sometimes!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around. Juliex

Birthday Party Ideas said...

Beautiful toppers card!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Unknown said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week :o)

Sarah x