Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 14 April 2011

NOT another pink card.......

Hello Girls~

Oh no! I couldn't believe I made another "Pinky" card....sorry, it's not like me to get stuck in the "twilight zone"....BUT promise I will pick another colour for my next card!! Lol




Anyway this pinky/red card image is LOTV, Oh isn't it cute? I know quite a lot of you out there have this image, every time I see it I like it even more.
The papers I have used are one of the Nit Wit collections, actually it's not paper, it's a card stock and it's lovely to use. The red spotty paper is Kanban, sentiment is craftwork cards (it was not this colour, they are white, I have coloured it with my Pro-Markers) My image is coloured with Pro's as well. The ribbon is from my local market stall, and again the pearls are Hobbyhouse.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


LOTV--Happy Birthday
Fab n' Funky--Spotty and Dotty
I Love Pro-Markers--Sketch
The ABC Challenge--Sugar and Spice

Debbiexx

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Wow...another beauty hunni!...and again such pretty colours too!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet and lovely card! Love the pink!! Sometimes you get stuck with a clolor!! *lol* happens to me all the time!Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari

Claire said...

Don't apologise hun - we all love pink! This is another gorgeous card, great layout and sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Tine said...

Hi Debbie. Another lovely card from you & you are right, a pretty image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Awwwww, this is soooo sweet Debbie, thanks for joinnig us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Suzie Q said...

Snap same image lol x
loving the pink and the dots x
for my pink card background i used a ms flourish edge punch you may have to try on ebay for this as discontinued :( i pricked the dots around the edge x
hope this helps hunx
zumba tomorrow wahey!
Suzie Qx

Emma H said...

You can never have enough pink, really! Great dotted card, thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week!

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty card,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x