Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 17 May 2011

Turn up the Music~

Hello Girls,

Busy day for me today. Did shopping in the morning, and then cleaning this afternoon. Mind you that means that tonight I have been able to have a play with some of my New Stash from the weekend!

I love Greeting Farm stamps and was a bit disappointed when the stall that usually sells them did not have very many and was stocking another brand of stamps no where near as nice!! I did however find this lovely stamp among all the others.
I have entered into the "Punky" challenge at Anyone for Anya with this card, and I think she fits the bill alright...Very Punky!!




I have embossed the blue card with a music cuttle bug folder and I have used some Basic Grey Hopscotch papers. I have cut out the image with one of my new Go Create "Tag" dies's, I love this. There are 4 tags all in different sizes, I have used the largest of them, they are going to be very useful.
The lovely "Admit One" ticket stamp is from LOTV, I bought that on Saturday too.
The guitar charm and ribbon were from my stash, the flower is NS, and the image is coloured with my Marvey Le Plumme alcohol markers.

Entering this Card Into:

A Gem Of a Challenge--Aqua, Lemon and Pink
Anyone For Anya--Punky
Crafty Cardmakers--Embossing
Critter Sketch Ch--Square
LOTV--Ribbons and Bows
My Mum's Craft Shop--Die Cuts
Pollycraft Monday--Music
Stamp Something--Anything Goes

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Debbie, I love her ~ reminds me a bit of my youth, although I was a bit of a goth lol. Love the papers and the tag
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debbie!..such a fun n funky image and great tag too...me thinks I need it lol..

have fun playing with your new stash sweetie..!

hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Totally funky image and I love the DP thanks for sharing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I love your image and the papers are yummy! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

sgc said...

Great Square card. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debbie....Love your new image and I have the tags their fabulous...Great papers too...
Mandy x

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x

Sheila said...

I NEED that tag die right now!! Fab card - so funky; fashionable and fricking brilliant!! Honestly Debs this is gorg!! Sheila:)X

Claire said...

Great card Debbie. Hugs, Claire x

Josephine said...

Cute image and a lovely card!

Thanks for joining the embossing challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Nicola said...

Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Debbie,love your colouring, papers,fabulous image,sooo cute and your ribbons and bows are perfection!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your rocker image with the little guitar charm, so cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Crystal said...

Great card, love how you coloured her hair and that paper is amazing!! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

Mrs A. said...

I have not heard of those markers before but the results are fab. Your colouring is perfection. Hugs Mrs A.

maribeth27 said...

What a beautiful piece of work! Love your card! Thank you for joining us at AFA!

Doodlecraft said...

So cute and punky! love the papers, the fab coloring and the fun embellishments! Thanks for playing along this week at Anyone for Anya! :)