Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 30 July 2011

Another "C" Card!! (DT For Sweet Stampin.)


Hiya Girls,

Well it's Saturday again! So another card from me for The Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog, and It's yet another dreaded "C" card.... I can hardly bring myself to say the word....Oh go on then "Christmas", there I said it.... (I might get struck by lightening now!!)
It's ok for you lot, Christmas is lovely, and festive and amazing....but for me it's yet another Birthday. LOL

ANYWAY...Here it is and isn't the little image sweet? The theme this week is "Christmas in July" and was chosen by our lovely Sarah.
Our sponsor this week is Tiddly Inks and this is one of their gorgeous images, go take a look.

Image is coloured using Pro-Markers, papers are Bo Bunny "Tis the Season" collection and the sentiment is LOTV. The charm is from my stash.

So there, I have done it...Never before have I made a "C" card in July before, but now have managed two in one week, it feels really good, maybe now all my cards will be done b4 November this year!!

Entering:


Crafty Creations--Christmas In July

I love Pro-Markers--Anything Goes

Fussy & Fancy--Christmas in July

Crafty Catz--Christmas in July


Debbie

17 comments:

Kasie Gibson said...

This card is so beautiful! Makes me want to start making my "C" cards early!
Have a great day!
http://bookooblessings.blogspot.com/

Faye said...

I share your C feelings my love. But I love this card, it has a lovely festive feel and the image is coloured beautifully. :)
Have a great weekend. xxx

Jennifer said...

Brilliant...lovely design xx Jenny xx

Claire said...

And a lovel "C" card it is too LOL! You'll soon be building up a collection at this rate Debbie. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

carol said...

cute card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTYCATZ this week, x carol

lindyloo said...

ooo this is super thank you for playing along with us at the crafty catz linda x

dolcreations said...

I totally want to make some of my Christmas cards now! I love this one Debbie. The little charm is so sweet!

WeirdCat said...

Lovely card, I like the papers and the charm, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the snowflake paper & fantastic colours.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love the colours you have used!
Clairexx

Curly said...

OMGosh this is adorable I love the colour theme and those paper are lush,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 93 Christmas in July.

I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Fiona said...

lovely card Debbie...you have framed it beautifully, the layout and colours are spot on!!

Fi
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a sweet image. Love how your polka dot panel coordinates with the parcel ribbon. Hugs, Lesley

papertrails leaver said...

Totally adorable card! Love how you have the charm dangling! Thnx for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

Julie said...

A fab Christmas card, the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

atlanta social media said...

It is a wonderful creation, beautiful color combination of themes and awesome gift pack. Your creation of card helps to make me smile. best card for birthday wishes.

Gabbi said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy this week.