Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 14 July 2011

What's that on my Nose?


Hello Ladies,

Not had a chance to post anything since last Thursday :(
Busy, Busy, Busy.

Have had lunch out today with my friend Sandra and my lovely sister Mandy. When I got home this afternoon (while letting my fish and chips settle!) I had time to make this little card.

The Scrapbook commission I am working on at the moment is taking up all my time, It has been a bit of a "rush" job as it is needed before July 25th!!

Anyway today's card is made using this sweet LOTV image. Coloured with Copic and Pro-markers, pearls by Hobbyhouse, Stardust stickles, papers and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, and swirl is Tim Holtz.

Entering this card into:


LOTV--Blue and Pink

Creative Inspirations--No Flowers allowed

Cute Card Thursday--Circles

C.R.A.F.T Ch--Butterflies

Crafts and Me--Summertime

My Mum's Craft Shop--Pearls and Swirls

One Stop--Summertime

Pollycraft Monday--The Great Outdoors

Stamps r Us--Through the Garden Gate

Sunday Sketch & Stamp--Sketch

Debbiexx












11 comments:

Faye said...

I have this LOTV stamp and love him, I must dig him out! This is a rather scrumptious little make. It's nice to see you! :)
xxx

Trimgym said...

Great project, abolutely fabulous, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
(sorry for absence of InLinkz, have linked your card for you)

Jo and Tigerlover.

Catherine said...

Great card, love the colours!

Sheila said...

Ah he is adorable Debbie! Lovely papers too. Bet your fish and chips were delicious yum! Sheila:)X

Mrs A. said...

Love the papers you have used on this and he certainly is a little cutie. Hugs Mrs A.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love that image and the soft colors!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Claire said...

Great card Debbie, love the pastel shades and great image too. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this week. Hugs, Claire x

Kitty said...

ooo i love this, it's so cute!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges and hope to see you again next time!

Kitty xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the pastel shades and a great choice of stamp. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Shannon White said...

Ooooh, this is sooo Darling! I love love love the Sweet LOTV image you used and your coloring is just Wonderful! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon