Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 15 September 2011

Mo's Lovely Christmas Toppers~











Hi Girls,

When I was at Harrogate Show I picked up some Mo Manning Toppers from Jill on Hobbyhouse. She had five designs and I picked up a sheet of each. These two cards are made using them. I also used the images for some Christmas Bags, so will show them at a later date. They are nice and easy to use and with a touch of Stickles they look super.
The papers I have used on these two cards are by the brilliant Graphic 45. The holly background and the little Carol are all from the one sheet of double sided paper, fab! (Just wish I have bought more of them!) Isn't that always the way when you get home, you find something you love and wish you had bought more of!!
Fortunately I am off to Port Sunlight Stamp show in October, so I will put these papers on my list to get then.

I am full up of cold at the mo, it just came on me so quickly, did a whole load of sneezing then, a full blown cold appeared. I have dosed up with Flu capsules and will keep warm while having a crafty day. It's raining here, so would not be going out anyway.

Entering these two into:


Cute Card Thursday--Anything Goes

D2P--Celebrate Something

2 Sisters--Black, White and Another

Christmas Crafting--Sparkle

Debbiexx

16 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous Debbie...love these!!

Fi
x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie...and I hope you feel better soon sweetie...

have a super weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

These are just the cutest hun - 2 fab cards. Hugs, Claire x

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, these are fab! Sorry I haven't dropped by for a while - I've left it way too long! Work has been horrible and taking all my time and energy. Hope you feel better soon hun, Jo x

An Occasional Genius said...

Wow Debbie, I adore these! Colours, papers, everything's just lovely!

Take care & hope your cold goes away soon xx

Elaine L. said...

Oh, these are both wonderful! I love the sheet music with these little Inuits, and the gray and brown color scheme is perfect! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge celebration and good luck!

Cathy said...

Two of my favorite winter images :) Great coloring and love the colors. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

Arline said...

These are stunning! Love the colour and whole style of them. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month xx

Debbie said...

Wow, I LOVE these Christmas toppers...what a great idea... So glad you used them for our 100th challenge. Good Luck

Hugs
Debbie

Mandy Chilvers said...

these are fab images!

meg said...

Love these Mo Manning images you have presented them to their best advantage your cards are exquisite.

darcy48 said...

Hi what stunning cards love those images. Thanks for joining us this month at Christmas Crafting and good luck. Arlinex

Distressed Miss said...

These are so beautiful Debbie, great job!
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Sara said...

Gorgeous cards, love the papers! thanks for playing along with Christmas Crafting!

Morgan said...

I just love Mo's illustrations, there's just something so sweet and innocent about them. Your cards are beautiful, thankyou for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards. Love the images. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x