Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 14 January 2012

Something a bit different~

Hello Girls,

What a lovely crisp, cold but sunny day here, hope it is nice where you are too.

My lovely Daughter Eve and her boyfriend Sean have gone off on holiday skiing today, when she returns (next Saturday evening) she will be 21 the day after....Oh how time flies, I remember her first day at school as if it were yesterday! I could get a bit teary when I think of it, but so much to do before she gets back....No time for all that, get a grip girl!!

I have finished the bunting for the wall, bought all the cake stuff, icing, cupcake cases, "21" cake topper, feathers etc, have bought the nibbles (in freezer) and am in the throws of cleaning the house (Yak, hate that bit!!) Pressie's are all bought, personalised number plate ready to pop on her car (off Sean!), card made...Doing ok!

I have had a good play this afternoon while watching Create and Craft. The woman on doing the demo's "Helen" I think she was called, was using Tim Holtz Grunge Paper and I took a fancy to what she was doing, so out came mine and inks and vintage lace etc, and I ended up doing this project...Hope you like it.




The "E" is for my Daughter Eve, thought I would put this with her other pressies, she loves my handmade craft items, so know she will like this, and I have chosen green as the base colour as her bedroom is green and brown.
I have used Tim's Alterations Die (Sewing Room) dress form, love this, and used some Hobbyhouse vintage roses ribbon, and pins. I have stamped over the "E" with my set of My Mind's Eye Lost and Found stamps. The flowers are made with grunge paper, Tim's Tatty flowers Die and inked up, all finished with a bit of copper stickles.

Entering this "E" into the following Challenges:


Alphabet Ch--Y=You Choose


Crafty Catz--Use Something New


CES--Vintage


Pollycraft Monday--Anything but a Card


Debbiexx

13 comments:

Fleur said...

Beautiful gift Debbie, sounds like your very busy hope all goes well,
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Fiona said...

Can't believe you knocked this up this afternoon after watching C&C, I saw it too. Your daughter will love it, it's absolutely lovely, great details and muted colours.

Fiona said...

wow Debbie...this is stunning,well done. If Eve loves your handmade goodies then she will be over the moon with this and something to treasure forever.

Fi
x

Pamela said...

Gosh, you have been busy. It sounds like Eve will have a fantastic birthday. That is beautiful.

Pam x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet Challenges with our "Y for You can choose" challenge

Hope you will join us again soon xx

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Debbie, hope all is well with you! Eve will love her 'E' as it's fabulous, great work you, Jo x

Crystal said...

Stunning gift Debbie and such a wonderful idea!

rudlis said...

Super cute card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Janette said...

This is fabulous Debbie, your daughter will just love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Distressed Miss said...

Oh Debbie you talented lady this is so beautiful, i'm sure Eve will love it. Hope she has a fantastic birthday.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, oooh this is fab! Love the dress shape and the flowers across the bottom.

I bet your daughter will love it!

Sarah

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, beautifully embellished. Thank for joining us at CES this week!
Clairex

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Stunning! I bet Eve loved it. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am your newest follower! best wishes, Jill x