Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 25 April 2012

Big Kraft Tag~

Hello Girls.

I don't even want to talk about "New" Blogger....That's NOT what I call it, mine are all unprintable words I am afraid.
This is the first post since the change over and it's taken two days.
A big thank you to Jennie and Fi for helping me to do it, I was fit to burst...  

Anyway I have a "Big Tag" to share with you today. I love making these, and usually start by ink spraying the background. Tonight I decided on something less messy!
I love using Kraft card, so I drew round one of my big tags and cut it out in Kraft card. I then chopped up some leftover paper from my stash, I think this is from Basic Grey but not a 100% sure.
I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Walnut stain and added lots of different stamps from my stash.
I have used some Tim Holtz flower and background stamps, an Inkilicious Butterfly and some Lindsey Mason wiggly circles. The tiny pearls are Hobby House. I have also managed to do a bit of sewing round the edges.








Entering this tag into:


Phindy's Place--Squares & Stitching


Charisma Cardz Ch--Shabby ChicPhindy's Place--Squares and Stitches


Simon Says Stamp & Show--Use words on your project/a>



Debbiexx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag,the papers are lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,best of luck!

Catherine said...

Fab tag, love the kraft card....

Liz McGuire, said...

Cool tag Debbie,

Liz x

Allison said...

lovely tag
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Allison x

Jane said...

Gorgeous tag Debbie! love the colours and the gorgeous butterfly! New blogger is a nightmare isn't it! still trying to find my way round too!! took me forever to figure out where my reading list went lol! hugs, Jane x

Leah l'Orange said...

big, big fan of your colour scheme here! what a fun tag with fab elements! thanks for sharing it with the Charisma Galz, and good luck!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wonderful tag-love your embellishments!
So glad you joined us at Phindys Place (-:

Ann English said...

Oh, so pretty!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's place challenge!

Gez Butterworth said...

Yeah! Great to hear Blogger didn't get the better of you! Why fix something that isn't broke! There must be a man involved!!

Love, love, love your tag. Glad you had some inky time ♥