Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 21 May 2012

Sisters Having Time Out~


Hello Ladies,

Well today was the nicest day weather wise we have had for ages, quite "hot"!

I started the day by going out for my usual walk with my friend Christine, and then I went to meet my other friends at our monthly Cut n' Chat group meet up.  It was great (always is) we do alot more "chat" than "Craft", but we have plans to do a mini Decco Book so over the next few months, so we should be "Crafting" AND "Chatting" for a change!!  Ha Ha

At the group I managed to ink up all the edges on the papers I have used on my latest Scrapbook Layout. Over at "Stuck!" they have this lovely sketch to follow, so here is my interpretation of it.

I started with this photograph of Me and my Sister Mandy, I love this photo as we were both having a well deserved sit down while the Children were playing in the Park.
We were having a short weekend break at Centre Parcs, Whinfell Forest in the Lake District.
We are really lucky as the Parc is only an hour and a half's drive away from us, so we can go early and leave late to make the most of our time there.


Sorry about the "crappy" photo taking, I MUST get lessons soon!! 




The background paper is by Bo-Bunny, the Etcetra collection, I love the way this paper has coffee stains and spills all over it, perfect for a base to start with.
The other papers are all leftover bits and bobs from my stash, I have used a lovely wooden Prima button and a bit of old tape measure. The pearl swirls are from Hobby House. I have added a "Together" title by Inkadinkado, a journal block by LOTV and some tiny word stamps by Hampton Art. The only thing I have not done is popped the date on....can't seem to find it on the back of any of the photo's, so will have to pop the CD in my PC and have a look, we had so many trips to Whinfell that I cannot possibly guess when it was!

Entering this Layout into:

Stuck!--Sketch

Debbiexx






6 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty scrapbook page Debbie, love those papers and the fab photo of you and your sister. Sounds like you've had a good day too! Wedgie xxx

May said...

Fabulous layout.. Love those papers.. great pic of you both.. memories in the making.. Hugs May x x x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layout, love the soft colours...

mixamatoasties said...

Fab scrapbook page Debbie!

After not scrapping for ages I have done two pages recently which I'm pleased with. Would like to do some more again soon but cards keep getting in the way!!

Susan xx

Sarah said...

Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck Sketches

Mickaela Sundkvist said...

What a wonderful layout. It's so subtle and soft. Just wonderful!

Love Mickaela