Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 10 July 2012

Red, White & Blue~


Hi Girls,
Thank you to everyone who helped me find the Newton "Washing Line" image, Faye told me where to look and so now I have it, Thanks girls.

Not too good, weather wise again, what the heck is going on? I cannot believe we are having such awful "Summer" weather if you can call it Summer!

I have had some time tonight to be able to finish a card I started at The Cut n' Chat Craft Group I attended on Monday. I did allot of it there, but needed to colour the image in and stick everything together.

Sorry about the awful photo, I really am rubbish at taking a decent photo, must get lessons! 




I bought this Mo Manning image about a month ago and took the opportunity to ink her up when the DP2 challenge this week was "Anything Goes".
The image is coloured with Pro-Markers, the flowers, pins and doily are all Hobby House and the papers are "Everyday Moments" by Teresa Collins.

Entering card into:

DP2--Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday Ch--Sketch
Allsorts--Red, White & Blue
Crazy 4 Challenges--Red, White & Blue
Raise the Bar--Red, White & Blue
Crafty Catz--Spots
Phindy's Place--Initials DB (Doily and Blue)

Debbiex

  

9 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Debbie, this gorgeous I love the splash of red in the flowers
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Suzanne said...

what a cute image so sweet, thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Unknown said...

such a lovely and very cute card..love it thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Catz challenge this week sassyx

Mummylade said...

the red accents are really nice! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

Curly said...

Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, this is one very beautiful creation

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Céline said...

really cute card , love the image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Debs said...

Hi Debbie
Super cute card - love the Mo Manning image - so perfectly coloured and sweet flowers too.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, I just love this little 'madam' she's so cute :) beautiful flowers too. Love your creation.

I did check on the Great Yorkshire Show website to make sure it had been cancelled and it had due to all the rain. Unfortunately AFTH was closed so I didn't get to go :( I just got an email from them to say that the new Dylusions products will be revealed on Friday so will hopefully be paying them a visit on Friday instead :)

Hugs
Dawn xxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a cute images - I love what you did with our sketch layout!! Thanks so very much for joining us the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.