Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 16 August 2012

Our House In the Middle of the Street...

Hi Girls

Go on then how many of you are now singing and doing the Madness dance?
You know you want to!!

One of my friend's daughters has just moved into her New Home so I have made this card (a bit quickly, it only took me 15 minutes! I had to rush it unfortunately.)
It's not the best colouring, but thought I would show you anyway.

I love this little image of the Mushroom type house, it's by Polka Doodles and is just right for a Housewarming I think, just a bit "cookie".
The Sentiment is from another House Warming stamps set by Kaiser Crafts.





Not sure where this paper is from, but it was a 12x12 sheet made up of 4 6" squares and this is one of them. I like this fresh blue and lemon colour combo. 
Coloured with Pro-Markers and Copics, ribbon from my stash and Hobby House pearls to finish.


Debbiex
 

7 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love yellow and blue together. The stamp is a sweetie. 15mins! It's taken me the best part of a day to do a digi in watercolour paint! Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day!
Hugs Mrs A.

Claire said...

Well in 15 minutes you have created a fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous colours, she will love it. Hugs, Claire x

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, get you Miss Speedy! 15 mins would find me still looking for an image, lol. Great new home card hun, cute mushroom, and lovely fresh colours. Gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

this is so cute Debbie.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Sarn said...

Popped over from Mrs A's place after reading your comment about loving Paris and Italy . . . as I do too!

Love this New Home card. Your colouring is lovely. xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous new home card Debbie and well done for a quick card! :)
Love
Dawn xxx

Glaudius said...

This would qualify as very good even if you did not rush it. Since you are between jobs and so skilled, did you think of opening an Etsy shop?