Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 11 September 2012

A Special guy~


Hello Ladies

Another miserable day today, rain and more rain. Ah well, rain means indoors, indoors means Housework, no not really, inside means Crafting Time!!

I needed a card for my Nephew's Birthday coming up next week, so decided on this Greeting Farm  "My Guy" stamp set. I like this set for a teenager as It's not childish is quite grown up looking yet still trendy.
I decided to PP his clothes with bits of leftover paper from my stash,, I coloured his face with copics and used one of these PaperMania Bottle Caps. The little tickets are from Purple Pumpkin. The papers are also from PaperMania and match the bottle caps, this set is called "Happy Days".


 

Entering this card into:



A Gem of a Challenge--It's Boy Thing

Crafts 4 Eternity--Colour Challenge

Delicious Doodles--Celebrate

Sweet Stamps--One for the Boys


DebbieX

14 comments:

Fiona said...

Cool papers. You obviously had success uploading this time.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the image and design.xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and I'm so pleased you have sorted your piccie problems out too...blogger is soooo naughty sometimes...!

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

Mrs A. said...

Perfect paper piecing and love the papers chosen. Hugs Mrs A.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Great masculine card, I like your tickets and bottle cap. Fabulous embellishments.

Thanks for 'Celebrating' with us this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Delicious Doodles DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- cute paper piecing. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps for our masculine challenge!

Unknown said...

I love this card Debbie! Just perfect for a teenager. Great paper piecing too.
Love
Dawn x

vinny said...

Hi Debbie, thanks for your kind comments and suggestions on my blog. This is a great card for a teenager, love the colours x Lavinia

Teri said...

A brilliant guy card hun!
Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Teri xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debbie.

I've just bought that set second hand cos I thought it would do Craig's cards (or his friends) for precisely the same reason!

Susan x

having a {me} day said...

I know what you mean about the rain! Gorgeous card, your nephew will love it. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Julia said...

A lovely creation, just beautiful!
Thanks for playing in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Julia

Faye said...

You're right, this is pretty cool cat! X

LisiB said...

This card is so cute but still cool enough for a teenager. Fabulous job!