Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 22 November 2012

House Hooks~


Hello Girls

So sorry I have been a bad blogger of late, but this time of year is always busy, busy, busy for me and is when I can make myself a little bit of pocket money to buy some lovely new stash!!
I have a few commissions at the moment, a Calender, two Scrapbooks and a few cards + I have two Christmas Fairs in the next week, so all go!



 

I have made a couple more of these little "House hooks" after I sold one at a Fair a few weeks ago, so hopefully someone will take a fancy to this new one, along with the other Christmassy things I have made.

The bare wood house base is from "Samuel Taylor" shop.  I sanded down all the rough edges, covered it in Gesso and then painted it with Dovecraft Acrylic Paints. I have stamped and embossed on the roofs, have stamped on papers and have made a frilly house roof edge with a Tim Holts rosette die. I have added a wooden house piece to one of the panels, a metal key & Bumble Bee and a large Craftwork Cards Flower.
To be honest it looks much better in real life, my photography has alot to do with the way it looks I am sure!

Entering into:

Allsorts--A Gift

Cupcake--Pleated Paper

Stampotique Designers Ch--Use Paint

DebbieX

10 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

Debbie, these are genius hun! :)

What a brilliant idea :)

Hope your craft fairs do well and good luck!

hugs

xxalisonxx

brenda said...

These are really quite unique Debbie and so beautifully constructed. I really hope your craft fairs go well.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this month.

B x

Jennie Atkinson said...

What a great idea Debbie - it looks super!

Good luck with the Craft Fairs.

Unknown said...

Great piece of craftiness Debbie :)
Good luck with the craft fairs.
Hugs
Dawn x

Mrs A. said...

Grest idea. They look fab. Hope your craft fayre does well. Hugs Mrs A.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous paper pleating, it's a fab project, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Love
Maarit

Unknown said...

yay way to go Debbie. Good luck and well done with your commissions. Your projects are fabulous and will be a real hit for sure. xx

mixamatoasties said...

Brilliant idea Debbie!

Susan xx

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, I'm sure it will sell. Good luck with the Christmas fairs then you can buy more stuff!!!
THanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Anonymous said...

How can you tell if a video has copyright content or not?.
[url=http://bonus2013sk.blogspot.com]bwin bonus[/url] [url=http://bonus365pt.blogspot.com/]bet365 bonus[/url]
[url=http://bonuskr.com/]bet365[/url] [url=http://2013bettin.com]bet365[/url]