Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 3 November 2012

Sweet Stampin' DT card~



Hi Girls~

As it's Saturday it's Challenge Time over at ~Sweet Stampin'~ and this week is a goodie with
"All that Glitters", so nice one this week.

I have chosen to make my Glittery DT card a Christmas Card, as you can never have enough Christmas Cards!!





I have used a Mo Manning image, some papers from my leftover stash, a craftwork cards sentiment, and the lovely Memory Box Modern Landscape die.  I hope you can see all the Stickles Glitter I have put on the snow, snowflakes, and image.

Debbiex

16 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely card, Debbie! Sweet image (beautifully coloured!) looks great with that die! Love all the sparkle!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card Debbie. The image and colours are gorgeous. Loving that Memory Box die too.

Susan x

Jennie Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Debbie and what a gorgeous stamp. Have a lovely weekend!

Mrs A. said...

Cute card.Especially lke the little row of houses ast the bottom. Nice to see a non christmasssy colour card too. Hugs Mrs A.

Faye said...

What a lovely colour palette. Super card.

Vicky said...

Super gorgeous card sweetie love the colour & the image is sooooooooo adorable.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Debbie this is adorable, I love how you used the Memory Box die ... I hardly use mine :(

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, This has got to be one the most cutest images out there and you've coloured him wonderfully.

I love that die - am being sorely tempted to get it, I might even give in!

Sarah

Rachel said...

Really cute Debbie, love the layout. Hope you're having a fab weekend. Wedgie xxx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Debbie...love the layout and that Memory box die is so perfect.

Fi
x

May said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, Adorable image coloured just beautifully.. Great design & detail... Love that die.. Hugs May x x

Jenny said...

What a super cute image and perfect card layout too. Fabulous!!! x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card Debbie! I love it, such a cute image and I love the memory box die adds such a contemporary feel to it too. Well done Debbie!
Love
Dawn x
Ps hope the chest infection has cleared now and you are feeling better xx

Natali said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Amazing die you use here and adorable little snow boy ))
Hugs
Natali

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Debbie!
Hugs Lynsey x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh this is so lovely! I love the image and your die too. thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Judy x