Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 23 February 2013

Water Colour Flowers~


Hi Girls~
Hope I find you all well. It's a bit cold here, had a flurry of snow but it did not stick thank goodness.

I had an order off my Daughter's work friends for Mother's Day cards and as they wanted six I have been busy trying to make them all a bit different from each other.

One of the theme's I did was from seeing a gorgeous card made by Anne at Wicked Designs blog. She had a link to Splitcoast Stampers for the tutorial on how to do this great "Chopped" up Square Card image........Isn't it unusual?

Sorry about the terrible photo, light was just awful, couldn't take any good pictures today!

 

 

I thought it was going to be soooooo hard to do, but I was very surprised at just how Simple it was. I managed to make two of these cards in under 40 minutes.
It was a great technique to do if you have Tim Holtz Distress Markers as you can do the "Straight to Stamp" technique and get such a nice watercolour style image.
I used Tim's Markers straight on the stamp and stamped onto the stacked up card squares (as in the tutorial), I don't know what the name of this stamp is, It does not have the name on it, and as I bought it off a friend I don't know anything about it.
The papers are Tim Holtz the gems are Hobbyhouse and the Sentiment is pc generated.
Very simple but I think quite lovely.

Entering this card into:

Penny's Paper Ch--Anything Goes

Crazy 4 Ch--Texture

Debbie X

4 comments:

Chris said...

Debbie, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Debbie and such a pretty stamp too! Flurries of snow here yesterday but nothing settled.
Hugs
Dawn x

Kim said...

Gorgeous! Love the stacking as well as the stamp image, just perfect!

May said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, Love the stacking.. The stamped image is Beautiful... Hugs May x x x