Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 5 February 2013

YeeHa~


Hello Ladies~
Hope I find you all well.
No "Snow" here yet, but it's on it's way I am sure!!

I have two cards for you today. They are both made with very similar stamps from Sugar Nellie, in the "Cowboy theme".  I have had these stamps about a year now. The "Cowboy" has only been stamped once and the "American Indian" has  never been inked up, so I thought it was about time to give them some love! I then found the Challenge over at "Here Comes the Boys" this week and guess what it was....Westerns, so great one to enter them in.


Sorry for the dreadful photo, what am I like!!



The papers I have used are free from a magazine. The Stars are a Die-Namics die. (I am loving these, and have a few sets now).
I have also used Hobbyhouse Pearls and a metal charm. On the Indian card I have used a MS bubble edge punch. I have left them both Sentiment free (although there is space for one). My Daughter's workfriend has asked for some boy cards and she may like a certain sentiment or a name on, so I have left it for now.
The images are both coloured with Pro-Markers.

Entering into:

Here come the Boys--Westerns

Crafts and Me--Favourite Embellishment (Stars)

The Cuttlebug Spot--Stars

Stamptacular Sunday Ch--Spots and Stripes

Stampin' for the Weekend--Something Metal

The ABC Ch--Going Dotty

Passions for Pro-Markers--Boys and their Toys

DebbieX

13 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great cards Debbie! I am loving those star dies, will have to look out for those ;) Had loads of snow earlier today but it's turned to freezing rain now :(
Hugs
Dawn x

May said...

Love these cards Debbie, such cute images.. Having a Grandson he would love these...Great designs & colours... Hugs May x x x

Vicky said...

They are both fabulous sweetie...and I hope you are well too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie, I hope you are well.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous cards,
love first and the second.
Hugs Tamara

Mojca said...

Oh I love both, they are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! MOjca

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Debbie!! Two for the price of one! Love them both Thanks for playing at Here COme THe Boys Woo xx

Suzanne said...

super cute cards thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week, and now thanks to your blog I WANT A PIGGY TOO xxx

Danielle C said...

What a great set of cards! Love the images and the star die is definitely a great addition! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
Danielle:)

Craftdee Donna said...

Brilliant cards, such great images (I'm glad you got to use them!) Perfect for the "Western" challenge at Here Come The Boys
Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

Cathy said...

Fabulous cards, thank you for joining in the Passion for Promarkers challenge this time.
Cathy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two brilliant cards. Thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys challenge good luck
Ginny ♥

Jenn said...

Both of these cards are great, I love those images! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.