Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 6 March 2013

Violette~


Hi there Girls~

Another nice day here today, cold but dry, so it did not stop me going out for a walk.
I have been busy making Mother's Day cards all week (into double figures!)
So tonight I had a little play and did something a bit different. I love making "Tags" so that is what I have done. I have used this "Octopode Factory Lady called "Steam Punk Violette, ha ha, look at her strange "Clock" hair!

 
The background paper is from MME "Boardwalk" 6x6 pad, I have stamped a Butterfly image on top with an Inkadindado Stamp called Tin Can Mail, just love this. I have stamped and embossed Violette and then used some white acrylic paint to pop circles onto the tag, finished off with some ribbon from my stash.

Entering into:

Stampotique Designer Ch--Inspired by a Song (Madonna's "Who's that Girl")

allsorts Ch--For a Lady

Crafts and Me--Tag It

Clear it Out--Use Green

Penny's Paper Ch--Stitching

Raise the Bar--Dolls

DebbieX



15 comments:

Fleur said...

A gorgeous tag Debbie, love the muted shades you have used
Big Hugz Fleur xXx

Chris said...

Gorgeous tag, Debbie! Love the Stamp!
Chris
x

catherine said...

This is lovely and thanks for joining in with us over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Renee said...

I love your colors!

Sam & Poppy said...

Very sweet Debbie! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

Donna said...

Beautiful tag Debbie, cute image and I love the distressed papers and the pretty ribbon :) Donna ♥ x

May said...

Fabulous tag, I love her clock-work hair.. she's so cute, Fabulous background.. Hugs May x x x

Kaz said...

I love this tag Debbie, thanks for linking it to Stampotique this week. x

Kay Wallace said...

I so love Violette, Debbie, and her clock hair is, shall we say, timely! Sorry, couldn't resist! In all seriousness, I love tags and your is one I will certainly remember--it has such good "bones!" Thanks for sharing!

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for playing along @ CIO challenge awesome take on it this week hope you stop by and play again,,,LYNN <<(><

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet tag!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Basement Stamper said...

Adore your song choice and your tag is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB tag Debbie.. loving the background.. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez

RoseC said...

Debbie, your Steampunk Violette looks fabulous on this wonderfully layered tag. Yes, she makes me laugh and your Sweet as Pie sentiment adds to the humor of it. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Tag It! challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Love your image! Great tag!

Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

Jenn DT