Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 4 May 2013

May the 4th...Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello Girls,
Hope I find you all well on this "Star Wars" day....May the Forth be with you!!

I have scheduled this post as I am off out to a friends house for a party (outdoors if the weather behaves!). AND no I am not going dressed as Princess Leah or a Wooky!!
I maybe a little worse for wear tomorrow, as lately I am not the best at drinking alcohol all day, i prefer a nice G&T with my friend Angie, or a nice glass of wine with Hubby maybe once or twice a month!!


So onto today's project. Over at Sweet Stampin' this week we are asking you to "Create a Scene"...
No, don't run around in the street with your underwear on your head.....Create a card/other that has a scene on it. Our Sponsors this week are Cuddly Buddly.

I decided to do a small wall hanging featuring two stamps by Stampotique "Keykeeper" and "Shrooms". The flower stamp and Sentiment stamps are Indigo Blu. The Background was created with Pan Pastels. Colouring is all done using Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Entering into;

Sentimental Sunday--Media canvas and Sentiment

Debbiex

14 comments:

May said...

WOW, This is Fabulous Debbie, I love your scene.. Love these stamps.. Have a great time at your party...dont forget the paracetamol!! tee-hee... Hugs May x x x

Chris said...

Debbie, I love this! May the fourth not be the day you earn yourself a stonking hangover!!! Have a great time! Chris x

mixamatoasties said...

Love this Debbie, it's fab!

Enjoy your day :D

Susan xx

Unknown said...

I love this Debbie a fab scene xx

Sandra said...

Great job Debbie.
How's the hangover?
xxx

Fiona said...

fab little scene you've created Debbie...may the 4th be with you too!!

Fi
x

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Very cool wall hanging!!1 Really love the scene you've created!! I really appreciate you you joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Thank you!

Tameko said...

Lovely wall hanging. Beautiful colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Mrs A. said...

Cute little wall hanging. I like the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Gail said...

Wonderful wall hanging. Absolutely adorable!! --Gail

Rachel said...

This is fabulous Debbie...I love that scene!

Hope you had a fab party....I'm not great at drinking all day either...I tend to fall asleep!!

Wedgie xxx

Rachel said...

This is fabulous Debbie...I love that scene!

Hope you had a fab party....I'm not great at drinking all day either...I tend to fall asleep!!

Wedgie xxx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous creation, this is such a cute scene, and I love the sentiment :)

Tanya xx

Natali said...

hehe.. this scene remind me some cartoon. So cute. Love grass stamping.
Hugs,
Natali