Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 1 June 2013

Father's Day At Sweet Stampin'~


Hi there ladies, Hope I find you all well.

As it's Saturday it's Challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and as Father's Day is round the corner what could be nicer than a "Father's Day" theme this week.

Our Sponsor this week is Cuddly Buddly.

 
This is the card I have made.
I have had this "Funstamps" Waistcoat stamp for years, I think it was one of the first stamps I ever bought. I have Paper Pieced the front of the image, and also PP the watch, postcard and buttons.
the papers I have used are Echo Park "For the Record 2", the Ribbon is American Crafts Amy Tangerine and the brad is by Prima The Leeza Gibbons collection.
I have used a Whiff of Joy Banner for the sentiment and the little Gems are Hobby House.

Entering this card into:

Cupcake--Boys

Cards for Men--Dad

Creative Craft Ch 2--For the Men

Diva's by Design--Ribbon

Kaboodle Doodles--Anything Goes

Sarah Hurley--Shades of Blue

Simon Says Ch--Anything Goes

Debbiex




20 comments:

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "for the fellas’” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creative Craft Challenges)

Claire said...

Fab card Debbie - love the waistcoat and a great layout too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Lin said...

what a fun card for Father's Day, Debbie - glad you brought out that stamp again! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp!

mixamatoasties said...

One of the first stamps I ever bought too but I don't think I still have it, more's the pity!

Great card.

Susan x

Chris said...

Lovely card, Debbie! Great image and design and I love the papers and colours you have chosen!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Brilliant Father's Day card Debbie :)

Hugs
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

I love this card! Such great details!Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Debs said...

This is a fab make card Debbie - love the paper piecing and super LO
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Sandra said...

Great card Debbie. Love the paper piecing.x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

It's so nice to see the older stamps sometimes. You've done a great job with this one, such a cool male card. X

May said...

Fabulous male card Debbie...I love the waistcoat, you've done a great job paper-piecing.. great colours too... Hugs May x x x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love the design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Gail said...

Fabulous card. LOVE the vest! --Gail

Marlene Atkinson said...

I have some candy on my blog. Marlene. http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-1st-blogaversary-candy_7.html

Kim said...

Awesome card Debbie, so detailed, I absolutely love it!

Mrs A. said...

Debbie, this is totally fab for Fathers Day. Love how you have paper pieced even the small items. Hugs Mrs a.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Father's Day card, brilliant use of the stamp.
luv
Debby

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a fabulous male card Debbie, love the muted colours and the great waistcoat.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karen Dunbrook said...

how cute and fun too...