Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 23 June 2013

Hello Ladies

I hope I find you all well, and your weather is better where you are than it is here in The Lake District!

I am afraid it's ages since I last posted, but to be honest it's none stop here.
Not only have I had one commission after the other (not complaining there tho', lots of dosh for craft supplies), but my lovely Nana (who is 96) has not recovered from her fall 12 weeks ago and can no longer live with my Mum like she has done for the last 22+ years, so it's been a very emotional few weeks getting her moved to a nursing home from Hospital, that is happening tomorrow, so my Sister and I are trying hard to support my Mum at this time.

Also I have a lot of "Crafty Stuff" coming up over the Summer, Summer Workshops and Summer School so here is a little picture of how busy I am gunna be!!

 
Eh Ye!! And this is NOT IT ALL.
 
Looking forward to showing you all what I have done with this blank MDF.
 
 That's all for now, see you all soon.
Debbiex

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Weather crap in Sussex too! Looking forward to seeing what you do with all that MDF. Sorry to hear about your Nan, but aren't you lucky to still have one.
xx

Mau xx said...

Oh that must be so sad for your mum especially Debbie. Sending you all lots of love and hugs xxxxxx
What on earth are you up to with all those boxes..can't wait to see.
Hugs Mau xx

Suzie Q said...

So sorry to hear about your nan debbie, i hate change so i can imagine what you all are going through xx
looking forward to the mdf change x
would love to know where you got your egg tray from have been looking for one of these??
hugs
Suzie qx

May said...

So Sorry Debbie to hear about your nan I hope she settles ok in the NH...Well, looking at that pic you are going to be a Busy bee.. Looking forward to your projects... Hugs May x x x

Sheila said...

Ah feel for you all and hope your dear Nan settles quickly. Can't wait to see what happens to all that mdf. Take care hun, Sheila x

Mrs A. said...

Weather crap in Hampshire an all.
Just had a good rummage around your Mdf and is that a dress dummy I spy hiding in the background! Hope your Nan settles into her nursing home. hugs Mrs a.