Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 9 June 2013

Nice and Hot here!

Hi Girls~

Sorry I have been MIA lately, but I have a couple of Scrapbook Commissions on the go and they have taken priority over any "Playtime"!

I do have a card to show you today tho'.
I made this a week ago for my Mum who is due a Hip Operation.
Unfortunately the hospital have put the Op back two weeks, so instead of it being just after her Birthday on Monday June17th, it's now July 3rd. I hate it when that happens, I know it's a part of life but when you get all worked up and ready for it to happen, the move stresses everyone out. Anyway here is the Get Well card I have made her for WHEN I can give it her!

 
I have used my Poppy Stamp from Inkilicious, love this. I have stamped it on some Graphic 45 Paper (Secret Garden Set I think!) the background brown paper is a sheet of S.E.I Nougat Collection.
The Get Well stamp is a LOTV. The lovely punched edge is made with one of my MS punches. 
 
Had a lovely Bbq in the garden yesterday which was so nice and hot too. Then was so pleased to see my favourite act win BGT. I won't say who incase you have not seen it yet!
 
Entering into:
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
Debbiex

7 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! It's such a shame your Mum's op got postponed, I think the waiting is the worst part!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card! I love that stamp and it looks fabulous on the background paper you have used. Hope your mum's op goes well and I am sure the card will cheer her up.
Hugs
Dawn x

catherine said...

A really lovely card Debbie and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
x catherine

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Lovely! Thank you for joining us at charisma!

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Debbie. I love the image and beautiful colours.
I hope you Mum's op goes well.
Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card... love the image & the Dp's & the colour is perfect :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x