Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Monday 5 August 2013

Stamping Bella Card~

Hello Ladies~

Well I am still around (not that I have done much blogging)
Over the last few weeks I have been preparing for my week at Summer School, and that week was last week. Although it is a very tiring and full on week it is fun and the kids do enjoy the projects I set up for them. I would like to send out a big thank you to my lovely friend Angie who helps me on the week, thank you Ang.
The children made a Big Canvas, a Zutter Bound Book, An MDF Clock, a Money Box and a day of several small projects.
That's it for this year, so I can have a rest now.  (This working lark is not all it's cracked up to be!!)

I have a card to show you I made for Angie's birthday last week.

 
I have used the Stampin' Bella image that reminds me of the two of us together!
Colouring is done using Copic's and Pro-Markers. The papers are Stampin' Up, the lovely pearl is from Hobby House, the punched edge is made with a MS punch. The Sentiment is by LOTV.

Cute Card Thu--Anything Goes

Oldie but Goodie--Best Dressed

Totally Gorjuss--Anything Goes + Pearls

Kaboodle Doodles--Scallops

Debbiex




12 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your projects all sounded like fun. Can I come next year then!! Lol. Love this image on your card. Must it it for myself.
Hugs Mrs a.

Dips said...

Gosh, what a super card. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

Unknown said...

Well done on surviving your summer school week Debbie :) It all sounds like fun and I am sure all the preparation you have out in was really appreciated by the children, I agree with Mrs A, it would be great to come along next year ;)
Love the card you made for Angie, very 'chic' :)
Love and hugs
Dawn x

Vicky said...

I love it hun...just so sassy...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

catherine said...

This looks fabulous for your friend Debbie. Sounds like you had a busy but very rewarding week at the summer school. Great work by the sounds of it
x catherine

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

Jenny said...

Love this image Debbie and your card design suits it perfectly. x

May said...

Fabulous card Debbie, The image is fantastic... Love it... Great papers & design... Hugs May x x x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous
luv
Debby

Kim said...

Love this image! What a great card, I agree working just gets in the way of things you really want to do hahaha!

Traceyr said...

Love this image and it is a fun and friendly card.

:)

Ime said...

beautiful card Debbie!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles