Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 10 September 2013

My little boy is 21~

Hi Girls~

What a Weekend.
My Son turned 21 Sunday, so he had a few friend's round on Saturday night.
I will not tell any "Boy" stories of what they got up too, but there were Ping Pong Balls (but no bats! Just plastic cups) and something very strange happened with my Water Butt, but say no more!!
I was even invited to play "said" Ping Pong as I was waiting to go out for a meal with Hubby, but I declined, especially when I saw the cocktail of drinks that were on offer if you were c**p at Ping Pong, and I must admit I would have been better if bats were involved!!!

Sunday the house looked fine (even though there were about 18 lads here), but I was slightly hungover myself when I first got up, so I cleaned up slowly.
My Daughter came back off holiday yesterday too, so it was a full on day with visitors calling and lots of cake eaten. Matthew's girlfriend bought him a fabulous novelty cake in the shape of Matthew's favourite fruit....A great Big Watermelon, it looked fantastic and tasted good too.

So all back to normal today.
This is the card I made for Matt. He hates cards (don't know y) so he would have hated anything with an image on so I went for the 21, I think I got away with it as he said he like it!! Ha Ha.

 
 
Entering into:

Polkadoodles--Special Occasions


Debbiex











3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love it Hugs Sxx

Kim said...

Oh 21 is so exciting! Mine are past that but I do recall what a big deal it was haha. Wish I was 21 again.
Love the card, would like to have seen the cake too, sound fun.

Mau xx said...

Sounds like Matt had a great party Debbie, don't they grow up fast! it just takes my breath away. Our Grandaughter is 18 on the 17th of this month and she is the baby....YIKES!!!
Glad you had a good night out with hubby too.
Love the card, I think you made a good choice for him, I don't think many lads do like cards to be honest.
Huge hugs Mau xx