Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Sunday 25 May 2014

Dinky ATC!


Hi Girls,

Not had time to post at all this week....Super busy, and a day out to Ikea with bessie Mate Angie was a full on day (especially as we went to the Leeds Ikea instead of the Warrington one.....Silly Moo on the Sat Nag got it wrong!!....Or did Angie put the wrong address in!!. Anyway a great day was had, and we are talking 15 mins difference in time, so no problems....I forgive you Ang!

So I have been having a play with a new stamp bought on said Ikea day (as we detoured towards the Samuel Taylors Shop at Skipton, ooooo my favourite shop EVER!)
Its a Paper Artsy stamp "Eclectica", and it's a bit Steampunkish, sweet and perfect size for an ATC which is what I have made.

Papers in the background are Creative Expressions Terresa Collins papers, and all the background stamps are Stampin' UP (this set called "Gorgeous Grunge" is a set I have just bought off Anne who is having a rest from crafting for a while (all the best Anne and thank you the stamps are perfect.)
I have coloured the image with Tim Holtz Markers, and finished with some Enamel Drops by Studio Calico.


(Do you like my two little Mushroom candles I bought in a shop away, ha ha so cute!)


Entering into:

Stampotique Design Ch--SteamPunk

Brown Sugar--Anything Goes

Diva's By Design--Anything Goes

Jelly Park--Bold & Bright

Make it Monday--Nature

Sweet Stamps--Anything Goes

DebbieX

8 comments:

Kathi said...

Wonderful ATC. I love the Steampunkish mushrooms and your fab background.

Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Unknown said...

I love this Debbie :) and I love the little toadstool candles too, much to lovely to light :) Glad you had a good day out and it was great to see both of you.
Dawn x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie, gorgeous ATC design! I love your mushroom candles too, they are so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kay Wallace said...

You definitely hit the steampunk buttons on the wee ATC, Debbie! Well done! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, that is dinky, Debbie, but it packs a gorgeous punch. I love! X

Kaz said...

It's a fab ATC Debbie! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Debbie, this is great. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Hope all is well xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

It sounds like you had a great day with your friend. I love Ikea and wouldn't mind shopping in the shops too! lol I love your ATC. It turned out so wonderfully! Thank you for playing with us at Jellypark Friends for our "Bright" challenge.
Hugs,
Georgia