Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Thursday 15 May 2014

Ruby Wedding


Hi there Ladies

Thank you for all the lovely comments you have left for me, they are all so nice to read.

As the weather is not very nice today, I have done jobs indoors (including colouring my hair, so now it's not quite as grey as it was yesterday!) and a few horrid cleaning jobs.
It's a crafting session for me this afternoon, got a couple of commissions to finish before I can have a relaxed play.
Onto today's Make, I made this card s a few weeks ago. Hope you like it.


This card was made for one of my Daughter's work friends. The papers are all from my leftover stash, Border Punch is MS, spray and flowers are Anna Marie.
I am not that keen on this Nestie Shape, it's not one of my favourites, but I had not used this shape for ages so thought it should have an outing, don't know if I like it enough to use again tho'.

Entering this card into:

Crafty Sentiment Designs--Flowers

In the Pink --Sentimental

The ABC Ch--Layers

MAWTT-I heard it on the Radio (Ruby, Ruby, Ruby Kaiser Chiefs)

Debbie X









9 comments:

Shazza said...

lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Senitments this week and good luck

Shazza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the rich colours. I think I have this nestie shape and I don't use it much either lol! Thank you so much for your link to the little easels, I haven't seen them before - they're very cute! hugs, Jane x

Mrs A. said...

I just have to disagree! As soon as I saw your card I thought what an unusual shape the centre piece is. I love it. Card is super for a Ruby anniversary. Hugs Mrs A.

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is fab love the shapes and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments

Judith said...

Your card is lovely and i really like the nestie shape - its especially good with a sentiment as main focus - I think you need to give it another outing lol - thanks for playing at MAWTT this week hugs Judith xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a lovely anniversary card, love the flowers and the border punch. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments!!

Kat W said...

A lovely design and I think the Nestie shape works well with a sentiment on it. Love the flowers too :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
Kat (DT) x

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely card. Great layout, gorgeous dies and beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki