Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 28 June 2014

~Summer Fun~@ Sweet Stampin'


Hello girls, 

Hope you are all well. A big Thank you for all your lovely comments you leave for me, I appreciate each and every one of them, so thank you very much.

I have scheduled the post for today as I am not back from Spain until later on this evening, I will fill you in with all the holiday news in my next post.
Our theme this Saturday at Sweet Stampin' is "Summer Fun", and I have a Holiday themed card to show you. Our Sponsors this week are Hobbycutz.
My friend Angie went to Canada on holiday a few weeks ago and I gave her this card before she went as a "Miss You", as she was away 3 whole weeks!  Hope you like it.



The beautiful Hot Air Balloon Papers used are MME "Sky's the Limit", the image is a very sweet Magnolia Tilda (can't remember the last time I used a Tilda, I have quite a few as well, but this lady with her matching luggage is a favourite, and I love to PP the clothes and suitcase.)
The Miss You sentiment is a Stamp from a Just Right Set. The image is coloured with Pro-Markers.

DebbieX

3 comments:

Pia Larsen said...

Beautiful card, Debbie :o)

Debs said...

So adorable Debbie - love the PP image and fabulous DP's.
Hope you had a wonderful holiday and safe journey home.
Thank you for you very kind words recently - they really meant a lot :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

A wonderful card Debbie and just perfect for a 'Miss You' card. Hope the holiday went well and look forward to hearing all about it.
Dawn x