Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Wednesday 25 June 2014

Who spilt all the paint!!


Hiya Girls,

I am still living it up in Spain at the moment, only have a few days left before I come home....Boo Hoo!

I have a scheduled post again for you today, set up before I left for Spain, so hope you are reading this!!

It is my Nephew's Birthday in July and I have made him this card. I think he will love all the Paint splats as he is quite Arty.



I have to give a shout out to Squirrel of Squirrel's World (go check out her lovely blog), as this card is made with one of her cards as inspiration. When I saw it I knew my Nephew would love it, so thank you Squirrel.
All the paint splatters are made using Momento Inks in various colours. The "Splat stamps" are from Stampin' Up and Inkilicious Stamps, the Sentiment is a LOTV. As Curtis likes a bit of Bling, I popped on a couple of Paper Mania Dome Stickers.
Unfortunately it is not a patch on Squirrel's card (her's is stunning) I think I went abit splat mad!
I have however really enjoyed making it and will definitely try this one again as it was such fun to do.

Debbiex





3 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

I think this is awesome Debbie. Hope you're having/had a fabulous time xx

Unknown said...

Great birthday card Debbie! I made one using Distress stains and 'splattered' them onto card, it was quite simple but looked effective. It's fun just to do something different for a change and I am sure your nephew will love it :) Hope the holiday is going well and safe journey home
Dawn xxx

Debs said...

Super cool card Debbie - love the arty design.
Hope you're having a wonderful holiday.
Debs xx