Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer School 2014~


Hello Girls.

Don't even ask where I have been.....This working lark is a nightmare!!
It might have only been a full weeks work, but it might has well have been a years!!
I much prefer working from home.....Eh! Durr... No brainer.

Anyway's I am back in Blog Land, unfortunately I also now in Facebook land (not liking it much tho', just don't get it! What's with all the complete and utter rubbish shared!!!  Help someone, please say it will get better.

I am busy making several of my big Kasercrafts Advent Calenders, so they taking up quite a lot of time. I have not really had any time for anything else since my week at Summer School.
I can show you a couple of photo's of what the children made, and then get back to you later with photo's of my Crafting.




DebbieX









6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous makes Debbie: I especially like the clocks! I'm still not on Facebook. I'm sure at some point I'll have to give in as so much of Blogland seems to be moving over there but I'm planning to hold out for as long as possible! Jo x

Debs said...

Looks like a fabulous time was had by all -gorgeous notebooks.
Looking forward to seeing your calendars :o)
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

HI Debbie, what fabulous creations! Loving the clocks, bet they had a marvelous time. Well done you for all the prep and hard work you have put into the summer school. Nice to see you on FB too ;)
Dawn xxx

thriftwood said...

Love those notebooks Debbie! Was great to see you last week and thanks for your lovely comments too xxx

Diane said...

Well Debbie you certainly have a lot of fun projects you have created.

Hugs diane

Mrs A. said...

Your clocks look interesting. Look forward to seeing the calendars . I'm on FB reluctantly due to D.T. Requirements. Hugs Mrs A.