Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 21 March 2015

Sentiment as a Focal Point at Sweet Stampin'.


Hi Girls~

Over at Sweet Stampin' today there's a new Challenge, this week it's "Use a Sentiment as the Focus".
The prize this week will be a goodie bag from Sweet Stampin'.
Don't forget we are a "Stamping Challenge", so some form of Stamping is required, good luck.

On today's card I have used some papers from LOTV, the plain and the rose papers.
The border punch is a Martha Stewart, pearls are Hobby House, the flowers are from my stash. I love this little Memory Box Bunting Die and use it quite alot. The gorgeous Sentiment Stamp is from Clarity and it's one of my favorite things to write on anything I am sending my lovely Mum. The Panel I stamped on is cut from a sheet by Heartfelt Creations.


Debbie x

7 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Debbie,
such a lovely card and great sentiment x hope your mum liked it x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie this is such a pretty card with such a lovely sentiment! Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Lynsey x

Janice said...

Haw lovely! What a super sentiment and a gorgeous card, Jx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Debbie, such a lovely sentiment and pretty design.
Chris
X

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful papers, beautiful sentiment and beautiful card. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Paddington fan said...

So pretty, love the sentiment and the beautiful papers and finishing touches! Hope you're having a good week, I'm just catching up with blogland!! Love Jacky x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Debbie, just love the sentiment x