Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 4 April 2015

Paper Piecing at Sweet Stampin'..


Hello Girls~

Another great Challenge awaits you at Sweet Stampin' this week, one of my favorites...Paper Piecing.
Our Sponsors this week are Live and Love Crafts.

I love this challenge, nothing nicer than finding bits of paper to PP.
I have chosen this Julie Nutting Doll for my card, I have PP her dress. I do this quite often and never tire of it. I have about four of these dolls, but this one is one that I usually go to and is a favorite!
I used some text paper on the base of the card, then stamped some random flowers, sentiments and texture stamps over the top. The doll was stamped on tinted cardstock, I coloured hre hair with copics.
All finished off with a few Hobby House Pearls.

DebbieX


5 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Simply lovely x happy easter xxxx

Debs said...

What a beauty.
Perfect paper piecing.
Have a wonderful Easter.
Debs xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful paper piecing. X

Rachel said...

I love this card, its soooo pretty!
Hope you are keeping well, Wedgie xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fab job Debbie. That image is great for paper piecing. Lovely card. Hugs, Wends x