Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 11 July 2015

Christmas in July.....Well at Sweet Stampin' anyway.



Hi Girls

Saturday is Challenge time at Sweet Stampin', and I am sorry but it's the dreaded "C"....
(Christmas, whisper!!)
I love Christmas, how could I not, it's my Birthday Christmas Day.....BUT NOT in July!!!
Not my idea, so I am doing as I am told and have made a couple of "C" tags, hope you like them.
Our Sponsors this week are Wild Orchid,so go on be a rebel and start Christmas early...(oops, said the word now!)

I have used a stamp I bought a few weeks ago from the Dreamie's" girls, I was sure these would make nice tags, and I was very pleased with them and think they will look lovely on a pressy.
They can obviously be used on the front of a card too, but as I make lots of Tags to sell on my stall at "C", then I am sure these too will go down well.




Debbie X

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love these gorgeous gift tags Debbie. Brilliant sentiment and love the red and black. Hugs, Wends x

An Occasional Genius said...

These are gorgeous Debbie, each year I say I must make tags.....I'll let you guess how that's worked out so far!! Have a great weekend xx

P.S> Love your sewing a bit further down, how'd it go at the craft stall?