Welcome to Debbie's Blog.....

Hello, I am so excited to share my love of Papercrafting with likewise people. Hope you like what you see and read. Debbiexx







Saturday 25 July 2015

Sweet Stampin'...."Boys and their Toys".



Hi Ladies

Well a "Sweet" challenge is here for you today at Sweet Stampin'.
"Boys and their Toys"....So go on have a go, stamping required somewhere remember.
Our Sponsors this week are Funky Kits.

This is what I decided to make for this challenge. It has been a while since I have made one of my little gift Bags and I knew I had this gorgeous Mo Manning boy image so decided to use it for this weeks theme. I have stamped the lovely LOTV Sentiment too.This cardstock is the duo card (not sure who makes it). I like this for these bags as it's half checks and half dots so I just pop a ribbon across the join.
The two embellishment corner and tab are die's from Wiff of Joy, and the stars are a Nestie shape.




Debbie X

2 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous gift bag Debbie.

Susan xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debbie, this is just gorgeous hun. I love these embellished paper bags, so pretty. Gorgeous stamp, so beautifully coloured. Love it! Hugs, Wends x